Saturday, September 23, 2006

Bad hair day.

It's now 2 weeks since I last had my head shaved. My quest for long hair continues but not without considerable pain.

The normally shaven and shiny bonce is now peculiarly fluffy. I have been advised to live through this pain and just go for it, and I am. I've got 2 gigs coming up and 2 days in a studio with Mimosa to do a demo. All this may happen whilst I have a hair style that looks like candy floss.

I will be strong and I shall stand firm in the face of the fashion police. There are times when we all have to go back in order to move forward.

You girls just won't understand.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps a cap or a hat of some sort would do? Untill it's fully grown?

SpectralCentroid said...

Ah, I feel the pain. The worst perid is when its neither short no long. This could last somewhere from a coupla weeks to a coupla months depending on how fast yer hair grows. Many have given up at this stage. Be strong dude....

Rhythmic Diaspora said...

N - The cap option is not really viable, people would just laugh at me more.

spectral - I am trying to be strong about this, I just hope that I don't give it a few weeks then have it clippered again because it's too thin on top. I'll keep you posted.