Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ten Random Things That Make Me Feel Happy

  1. Colombo - the feel, the sound, the sights and the buzz it gives me

  2. My daughters - hanging and listening and talking and laughing. Being in the palm of their hand and knowing it and loving it.

  3. Sunshine - feeling it on my skin, waking in the morning and seeing it streaming through my blinds

  4. Driving fast - acceleration and adrenalin.

  5. Playing the drums - feeling in my place, peace and total excitement at the same time.

  6. Making money - still get the buzz, still feel the thrill

  7. Learning new things - growing all the time and using the knowledge
  8. Laughing - just feels good

  9. Converse All Stars - because

  10. Getting lost in a great book - Visiting worlds and marvelling at chaps what can write.



I hereby tag the following people:

Java

Indyana

Darwin

Gutterflower

Scrump.....

Give us your ten random things then.

6 comments:

Gutterflower said...

Alright.. Done!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag!

Scrumps said...

Done! Do you know what you've started RD? I've spent the last hour or so clicking on everyone that's been tagged on all the regular sites I read and and then done an RSS feed to keep me updated on all their blogs. If it was enough that I only got minimal work done before - I shall never get any done now! :P

But thank you for the tag - I enjoyed doing that. Bless your heart! :)

Rhythmic Diaspora said...

Wow - thanks for responding all. I'm feeling quite pleased with myself in a "spread a little happiness" sort of way.

mixedblessings89 said...

Hey.. My name is Aditi, and I was wondering if it's OK with you if I post a link to your blog from mine?
Basically, I'm putting up the link for now, and if you have any objections to that I'll delete it later...
Good day to you
:)

Rhythmic Diaspora said...

Aditi, It's absolutely fine, in fact I'm honoured. Thank you very much. I'll check in at your blog regularly.

Best

RD