Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Do Two Ugly People Make A Good Looking Child?

Oh gosh, bollocks and bugger me, the things people search for. This particular phrase was used by an Australian to get to my blog. I say an Australian but it could easily have been a different nationality, it's just that it was a person in Australia.

Do two ugly people make a good looking child?

NOOOO.

In mathematics, maths or math as the septics say, two negatives DO make a positive. But, that logic can't be whipped out of the field of maths and chucked into biology, specifically that bit of biology concerning uglies, sex, reproduction and the results.

If you're an ugly, even if you're a fugly, and you have a child with another ugly or fugly the chances are that your kids will be ugly, or fugly. I can't prove it, I can't even give a quickly googled link for you to look at, I just know it.

As you were.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

on behalf of the American association of fugly couples against discrimination I'd like to say **** *** for calling us septics! :P

Sach said...

Don't be so sure. I've seen pretty good looking parents giving birth to fugly kids. The opposite can well be true as well.

Just as two midgets can give birth to a perfectly normal child.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Sach.

Genetics works in mysterious and infinite ways.