1. Sometimes it's nice to write a numerical list. I usually start with number 1.
2. I'll be heading your way soon. "Your way" is relative and largely dependent on where you are. But I think you know what I mean.
3. Today I have taken delivery of a highly trendy Wassily chair. Well, it's not an original but a copy. It's dark brown leather and the newest addition to RD Towers.
4. I've been rehearsing with a fantastic band, or collective, of musicians called Solskala. I'm very excited by this project. We have a couple of gigs coming up in the next month or so. The music is grooving Latin funk influenced and fun, with a capital F, so Fun. Check out the choons, you'll love them.
5. I've been watching quite a few other drummers recently and have been very conscious of a half baked theory floating around in my head, threatening to become fully baked at any point, but never quite getting there. It's about chaps who can do all the technical things, flying around a drum kit with dexterity and fluidity that I can only dream of, yet they just don't groove. What exactly is groove? I don't know, but I feel when it's not there.
6. On the listening side of things I can't find any music that grabs my attention. Plan B came close but hasn't done it.
7. My sister in law did the London marathon. I'm full of admiration for her about this.
8. C's parents are going to be staying with me at RD Towers for a few days. I'm shitting large bricks about this.
9. I've been buying lots of Superdry stuff.
10. There is no number 10, it's vacant, like the number 10 on Downing Street, sort of.