Saturday, October 27, 2007

Miscellaneous

After reading Indyana's post I've decided to unashamedly copy the idea and do my own one. I won't tag anyone but I think we could start a trend of people writing miscellany about themselves and linking back to the post they read it from.

  • I'm childishly passionate about many things.

  • I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing

  • I start work pretty early but can never get used to waking up early


  • I try to be positive as much as I can

  • I usually have at leaast two books on the go at any given time

  • I love meeting other bloggers and have met a few


  • Rice and curry is my favourite food

  • I find it easier to write than to talk, I guess it's because I can think before I type.

  • I love Sri Lanka and Colombo


  • I make lots of mistakes, I like that in me.

  • My favourite colour is red

  • Sometimes I think that the whole blogging thing is a bit weird


  • I always prefer warm weather to the cold stuff

  • I lost my virginity at the age of 37

  • If I had to choose one motivational saying type of thing to live my life by it would be that "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.." one.

  • Oh, and I don't always tell the truth.

    No comments: