Indyana's post about random questions she'd like to ask other bloggers made me think about the same thing. So, here's my list of "not quite but almost off the top of my head" questions to my favourite bloggers:
1. Darwin - You like Creme Eggs, I can appreciate and respect that. But, deep fried Mars Bars. What's your stance on them?
2. Lady Luck - You can swap places with one person for one day. Who would you choose?
3. Java Jones - How would your best friend describe you?
4. Nazreen Sansoni - Art or music, if you had to give up one which would you sacrifice?
5. Yo from Lanetop - Who was the best Star Trek Captain?
6. Julesonline - What is the best thing you have discovered about Sri Lanka?
7. Ian S - 1truecoolguy - You always write very thought provoking posts. Do you spend a lot of time thinking about them or do they just come out?
8. Sachini Perera, the cynical one - This cynicism and low self esteem stuff, is it good for you?
9. Indyana - What brought you to Sri Lanka? (already asked on her blog)
10. Electra - Dancing or acting? Which is your preference?
11. Child of 25 - What was the biggest change you saw going back to Sri Lanka?
12. Theena - Rage Against The Machine reforming. Good or bad?
13. DDM - How would you sell Sri Lanka to a potential tourist?
14. Hot Chocolate - Have you stopped the blog then?
Answer if you dare / want / are bothered.