Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Penny farthing in Twickenham


Once every so often a good photo opportunity smacks me in the face and screams "take a picture of me please".

This is one such opportunity. It was made even more memorable by the fact that I had my camera with me when it smacked me in the face. This sort of thing happens to me about once every 10 years. I suspect it happens to truly great photographers about once every 10 minutes. As Jack Nicklaus (I think) once said " the harder I practice the luckier I get".

1 comment:

Rhythmic Diaspora said...

Thanks - It was just good luck really. I was taking a pic of the old man and I thought it would look good in b+w, then the chap on the bike just cycled into the scene. I would like to pretend that it was deliberate on my part but now I've blown it!