Friday, January 26, 2007

Creme Egg Hopper anyone?

This post by Child of 25 and this post by Darwin have met up. They fell in love and they had sex (not necessarily in that order, and it actually doesn't matter about the love bit too much). The thing is they've produced a child, one which many will view as sickly and distasteful, rather warped. I think the child has promise and a future.

Either way I feel a need to present the child to you. Pictures aren't possible but you don't need them. There are two questions surrounding the child:

1. Would it be so sickly that it just won't work as a long term profitable and sustainable commercial venture.

2. What would you do with the chocolate?

Yes, it's the Creme Egg Hopper. You heard it here first.

5 comments:

Darwin said...

Haha! I don't think it'll go that well. The slightly sour taste of the hopper thanks to the baking powder will mess up the fondant. Abort abort!

Anonymous said...

well chocolate rotti from Rotti Stop is bloody unexpectedly delicious! Do don't discount the idea just yet...not sure if you should have a real salt n pepper encrusted egg in the mix as well...might be too much of a good thing there!

Rhythmic Diaspora said...

Darwin - frankly I'm surprised and disappointed by your negative attitude, particularly when I consider how many deep fried Mars Bars you lot up there eat!

C of 25 - That's more like it, we need a prototype now. By a strange coincidence I was commenting on your blog when your comment on mine came through.

Manshark said...

You inspired me to try hoppers with chocolate last night(had to settle for normal milk choc since creme eggs down here doesn't seem to exist)..I must admit I didn't have the nerve to risk the egg hopper experience..but I DID try choc with normal hoppers..and IT WAS AWESOME!! (very much like hoppers with jaggery..but BETTER!!) yummm

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu!! :o)

Rhythmic Diaspora said...

manshark - that's great news. I'll bring out a load of creme eggs for you in Feb