2. I witnessed someone invalidating me the other day. I felt wise enough to recognise it, not react and just to move on.
3. It's a bit brass monkeys here in London right now. On Sunday afternoon I even had to turn my heating on.
4. I'm reading the legendary David Blacker's book; A Cause Untrue. So far I like it, in fact I'm engrossed in it. Innit.
5. I think I've found the perfect tuning for my new snare drum. It's one of my newest favourite things.
6. My in car CD player seems to have randomly fixed itself and is now remembering what was being played and going back to that place when I restart the engine. Which is nice.
7. I had a lovely day with K, the almost fifteen year old, on Saturday. I might write a separate post about it.
8. I'm learning about twenty five old soul songs, Stevie Wonder, Smokey Robinson, Martha Reeves and people like that, for a one off gig with a one off band. It's fun to learn songs in a genre that I haven't much experience in.
9. I've decided to stop using cinnamon when I make dhal. Radical I know, but sometimes one has to be bold.
10. I might buy the new Arctic Monkeys album.
11. Eleven is always a good place to stop.
12. As is twelve.