Friday, December 21, 2007

So Here It Is....

Merry Christmas All!!!

It's 8.00 AM and I'm at my desk for my last day at work before the festive break. I know that today's going to be just a little bit mental. Handovers to be done with about 5 people, last minute shopping, some serious list making and then the girls at my place tonight.

I'm not sure if there'll be much in the way of blog posts from me over the holiday, but these things can be played by ear. Either way I'd like to wish anyone that has read my blog a big merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

It's been an honour!

6 comments:

Darwin said...

Wish you the same:) I'm quite looking forward to a break although I suspect I might sneak into the lab on and off. You can't keep a hardworking student like me away from the bench for too long!

Anonymous said...

Have a great new year!

Parthi said...

Wish you the Same RD! hope u have a blast!

Angel said...

Thanks for the wishes RD... hope you have a great holiday and a fantastic new year!

Unknown said...

No, thank YOU. Its been a pleasure reading Your blog over the last couple of months; I hope you and your family have a great time over the holidays.

cheers.

Amila Salgado said...

Wish you the same!
Happy holidays!