Saturday, July 12, 2008

Do Two Ugly People Make A Good Looking Child?

I saw the above as a search term that someone had used to get to my blog and it made me chuckle in a hearty fashion.

Me thinks someone is getting nature mixed up with algebra, or mathematics. I remember from my school days that two minuses most definitely make a plus. -x multiplied by -x makes x squared. (does anyone know how to do a squared sign on a normal keyboard, you know the little number 2 in the corner)

But I'm damn sure the same principle doesn't apply to the birds and the bees. Or to Humans. Life just doesn't work like that.

It would be too easy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two beautiful "people" can make even more beautiful off springs!
For your squared Q, I think this should work, bummer, ok blogger does not allow html tags,
let me see if this works;
X<sup>2</sup>
Yes finally. Enter this in edit html mode.

Rhythmic Diaspora said...

Java - sorry but I think I accidentally deleted your comment