Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Rhythmic Desktop


Lord Cerno asks, Lord Cerno gets.

Here's my current desktop. I wish I could give you all sorts of technical and geeky details, about the applications I use and how I can open this one that makes the moon spin the other way and that one that makes me instantly more attractive to the opposite sex. but I'm not that technical.

However, one of the applications I use a lot is that one that you can see, the 7th from the far left. It makes me instantly more attractive to the opposite sex and has women worshipping me at every opportunity.

The view. Well you can probably guess the country. Can you tell exactly where it is though? It's one of my better pictures.

I'll tell you what let's make it a competition. The first person to guess correctly wins a night out with Dinidu.

The second person wins two nights out with Dinidu.

Seems fair.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it teddington?

Anonymous said...

Ha You are a MAC guy too! Good to know that another is scoring with MACs. It is a very popular computing device among east Asian females!
I cannot really guess the location of the photo (I think it is close to Gallface!) But I can tell you that you took it in march this year and copied to your computer on 24th of march. You like to set your Canon EOS 400D DIGITAL Camera on Manual mode! By the way camera has a serial number - 430150252 (19A337484). Don't forget to update the firmware, current version is 1.1.1. yours is 1.0.4.
Now can I win? but hold Dinidu. (No offense to Dinidu)

Anonymous said...

Wow quite a stunner of a wall paper!. And I see you are about to be Googling earth :) Well done. You get the "wow panoramic" award!

Anonymous said...

with those prizes, I don't think anyone is going to hazard a guess :)

Rhythmic Diaspora said...

Anon - No. It couldn't possibly be in the UK!

Kalusudda - You must be some kind of cyber stalker! For your info I'm normally an aperture priority kind of guy but had the camera on manual as the exposure was a bit tricky.

Cerno - Thank you for the award.

Sach - You may be right.

Scourge (Skûrj) said...

At the risk of winning the prize: sunset, Lighthouse Hotel, Galle.

Rhythmic Diaspora said...

Latest news - No winners so far. Unlucky for Mr de Alwis,lucky for all others!

Bea said...

view from GFH?

Anonymous said...

Did you talk to my manager about the two nights with me? :P

Ahamed Nizar said...

manual exposure is the best. you can control anything and thus u can get the best possible picture. get used to using it.

also the wallpaper
is it Mount Lavania Hotel/