Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Where did that come from?

I woke up this morning with Private Dancer by Tina Turner running through my head.

How did this happen? Where the hell did this come from?

I don't like the song, I don't much care for Tina Turner, as nice a person as I'm sure she is.

There's only one logical conclusion.

Someone must have sneaked into my house and played the song while I was sleeping.

If you are the guilty person I'd like to ask you a favour. Next time would you play some real old greasy funk? Something like The Meters or similar would be great.

It's half a degree outside and I've just driven through darkness and freezing fog. It's Christmas weather here in London, maybe snow is on its way.

Altogether now:

"I'm a private dancer
I dance something for money
Blah Blah Blah Blah
Blahdy blah"

No comments: