Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Oh What A Musical Week!

Band Practice with the covers band last night, band practice with Mimosa on Tuesday, gig with the covers band on Thursday, another gig with them on Saturday, then a practice with my old, best covers band in the world on Sunday. It's probably the busiest musical week I've ever had.

Nice. I need it.

The setlist for the gigs reads like this:

You're all I have
Suffragette City
Take me out
Last Night
Golden Touch
Do you want to
Molly's Chambers
Long road to ruin

Dakota
When you were young
Rebel Yell
Vertigo
Somebody told me
Town called Malice
She sells sanctuary
Holiday
Chelsea Dagger
I predict a riot
Play the funky music
Rock 'n' roll star

Creep
Brown Sugar

What do you think of the set?

Anyone who can name all the artistes, without the use of search engines, wins a prize.

5 comments:

Darwin said...

Snow Patrol
David Bowie
not sure
Razorlight
not sure
Kings of Leon
not sure
Stereophonics?
Billy Idol
U2
The Killers
The Jam?
sound familiar but can't place it
Madonna!!
The Fratellis
Kaiser Chiefs
Wild Cherry!
not too sure
Radiohead!
Rolling Stones

Rhythmic Diaspora said...

Nice try Darwin, but the prize won't be coming your way. Definitley not the Madonna song either!

Anonymous said...

So what's the prize? Make it worth my while!

Rhythmic Diaspora said...

Java - It's all young people's songs!

Confab said...

set list sounds brilliant.
although i won't take a swing at trying to name em, for fear of embarrassing myself:)
some day i need to see u guys live!