Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Photo Of The Moment












By Naren Gunasekera.

New York is the clear number one on my list of places to see that I haven't yet. This evocative and striking image by Naren is the pure NY. Even though I've never been there I can smell the atmosphere and taste the Big Apple. I'm no expert but it would seem that Naren has done a bit of post processing here, adding some colour and fiddling with things a bit. Whatever he has done is just enough to add the right things to the picture.

If you look really closely you'll see Joey from Friends crossing the road too.

Class.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the Indian running behind Joey must be hubby asking for an autograph!He simply loves NY,but I've yet to see it!Someday!

realskullzero said...

YeS!! i can see Joey!!

Sam said...

i see a sex shop run by Sri Lankans..

Anonymous said...

Heh...thanks for the spotlight! Yes there was a bit of work done on it with Picassa:)