Friday, November 28, 2008

When Only A List Will Do

1. This business in Mumbai is beyond description, my sympathies to Indyana and anyone who is affected by it.

2. Thanksgiving was good and interesting. I'll tell you more about it at another time. I stuffed my face, but drew the line at eating cranberry sauce that was sliced. On balance I'd rather have had a good rice and curry.

3. It's seriously hot here today. I woke up with the sunlight streaming through the leaves and life felt good.

4. This morning I bought that light I told you about, probably as a Christmas present for A, though I'm unsure right now. It is the most exciting purchase I've made for a while, so good that it will have its own post with photographs of the different shades of light for sure.

5. I'm off in a minute to take some pictures of random things. I'll be wearing combat style shorts, my almost favourite 69 T shirt and my too cool for school Croc flip flops. Stop me and say hello if you see me.

Sometimes, sometimes a chap just has to do a list.

Good weekend all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your concern,and hope you have a super time! BTW what's the secret up in Singapore?

T said...

CROCS??!!! *shakes head in despair*

Rhythmic Diaspora said...

T - Please stop head shaking, they're not the clog type of crocs you're probably thinking of. They're flip flop ones, that I suspect you'd approve of. I'll put up a pic sometime to show you and hopefully gain your approval.