Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Quickie

That Christmas feeling of excitment is growing. Tonight it's the last gig of the year, a Christmas party at a posh and exclusive west end club for some media types. It should be fun, festive and f...... Damn, I can't think of another f word, a clean one that is.

Tomorrow's my last day at work before my festive break. On Sunday I'll be flying off to warmer climes for the yuletide week. I'm soooo looking forward to a week of Christmas in the sun. I've never, in all my few years, spent Christmas in a hot climate so this will be a new experience for me.

That's it for now.

If we don't speak before I just wanted to wish the whole Sri Lankan blogosphere a very merry Christmas and a peaceful holiday time.

RD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Xmas and Happy holidays to you and your family too, RD. I will start my round the world trip tomorrow as well. Have a good one!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous?

:D


Merry Christmas!

noorie said...

frolicky