Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Soixante Neuf - The Real Truth

I was trusted with this information and I hope that 6 will understand my reasons for revealing it to the blogosphere.

In her life there's been heartache and pain, it's crazy but it's true. There's nothing more to say, no more ace to play. And after all the laughing like children, living like lovers and rolling like thunder under the covers, it's time to be a big girl now and big girls don't cry.

The fact and the reason the relationship didn't work out, something I'm sorry to have to reveal at this time of the year, is that the mystery man was......Father Christmas.

It was all going so well until 6 discovered that he only comes once a year and that's down the chimney.

The truth is out there.

6 - please forgive me but I had to tell them, they need to know what he's like.

3 comments:

TheWhacksteR said...

knew it! that bugger is definitely going out of fashion. bad santa

Anonymous said...

And some girls might not find him shouting "Whore Whore Whore" not very flattering

JP

Anonymous said...

shocking! ;)

Still its all in the rear view mirror now (I hope).

Happy Holidays to you & yous'llls RD!