Wednesday, November 29, 2006

It made me chuckle

We're doing some kind of change with our work mobiles so one of my business partners sent me a text message. He's also one of my oldest mates and we share a sense of humour. Sometimes he has it and sometimes I have it!

It went like this:

"Test - did you get this?"

There was only one possible answer from someone with my maturity, level headedness and vast personal and business responsibilities, I replied:

"No"

He replied:

"It must be fucked then"

It's one of those incidents that just makes me smile. I'm easily pleased though!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant. Makes me fall over laughing.

Anonymous said...

the epitome of a perfect dialogue!:)

mala

Anonymous said...

did this comment get through?

Rhythmic Diaspora said...

No