Friday, November 24, 2006

Women in boots.

There is a look that just does it for me. It's a woman, preferably blonde, wearing nicely fitting jeans and brown (not too dark) boots.

Ideally the jeans should be slightly faded and the boots should be leather and a light tan. Nice plain ones, a bit like cowboy boots but without the pointy toes and patterns.

It's not a look that's highly fashionable nor is it everyone's cup of tea, but give me a woman in that outfit and I melt. It's a timeless, elegant and stylish one and it's just damn sexy.

What look in a man or woman does it for you?

PS - Kottu looks a bit weird at the moment, what's occurring there then?

Update - Kottu seems back to normal now. Did anyone else see it or was it just me?

3 comments:

haemonchus said...

I think the pointy-toe boots look hot on some women but I'm more partial towards brunettes than blondes.

Polo shirts on men look really good. Oh, and men in suits too, but that's quite obvious really. Dark suits, not pimped-out ghetto-hip white suits though!

Indyana said...

Yeah I saw the change in kottu, then it went back to normal.....

SpectralCentroid said...

Oooh... I love the boots. However as opposed to jeans, I'm a sucker for a girl in a short-ish skirt in preferably knee high boots.. AAAAAAAH.. sizzling...